Monday, May 16, 2016

The hits keep comin'


Came across a small piece of lined page with a couple sentences in Mom's writing.  No idea what the first two sentences refer to - Comparing these two letters is confusing.  They contracted each other.

The others are clearly directed to Kerry ~ You wanted me to say what I feel and think.  When I did, you were offended.  Please know that I love you and want what is fair for you and for me.

Interesting thing - she first wrote "good," then crossed it out & wrote in "fair."  

What's the difference between good & fair?  Worth a ponder.  

And I can understand why Kerry - and maybe even Mike - would be unsettled reading such a comment from Mom.  It was so unlike her.  The Mom they knew would never have thought about herself.  

Gee, it's good reading that, seeing it in her own fist.  She did amaze.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment